So, it looks like one of the people I nominated for the blog hop (Josie) got me back with The Liebster Award. I don’t see how this is an award really. It looks like a Coke or Pepsi quiz. But it was fun, and here it is!
1. Why did you start blogging, and what do you like about it most?
I started my blog for computer schoolwork and what I like most is being able to show other people my
pictures and writing
2. Do you have a Comfort Book that you read when you’re sad or emotionally traumatized? And if you do, what is it?
Yes. It’s The Bible. If that isn’t your Comfort Book, you should seriously try it.
3. If you could go on an all-expense paid trip to anywhere in the world and you could take one friend, where would you go and who would you take?
I would take my friend Krickette to Israel for the harvest with HaYovel because she has never been to Israel and the harvest is the best time ever to go.
4. Favorite quote off the top of your head. Go.
“How you have helped the powerless!
How you have saved the weak!
How you have enlightened my stupidity!
What wise advice you have offered!
Where have you gotten all these wise sayings?
Whose spirit speaks through you?”
A quote from Job to his friends after they are beating him up and saying he’s horrible and he deserves all his troubles. Just the extreme sarcasm always makes me laugh.
5. One movie you never get tired of watching is…? Why?
How To Train Your Dragon . . . because it’s my favorite movie. I won’t go anymore into why or you’ll be here another hour.
6. What’s your opinion on rainy days?
Don’t mind them. Rain doesn’t really bother me. What does is afterwards when it’s sunny and the grass is still wet. It’s pretty, yeah. But I can’t do anything I usually can when it’s sunny.
7. If you had a pet hedgehog, what would you name it?
Umm . . . Pokey.
8. If you were an animal, what kind of animal would you be?
I’d probably say a Writefury. 😉 Or a dog. On a more specific level, an Irish Wolfhound.
9. Tea or Coffee, and why?
Cold: Coffee Shake
10. If you could spend a day with any fictional character you wanted, who would it be and what would you do?
Ooh . . . this is hard. I’ll just list my top three, okay? This is not including my book characters. And these ones are in no particular order.
Lady Carliss and practicing archery
(I just love that picture 🙂 )
Fergus Leatherhead (from The Peleg Chronicles) . . . I don’t know what I’d do with Fergus. Probably something to do with spears or talking.
(I drew that picture)
Hiccup and riding Toothless.
These are the questions I’m making up.
What is your favorite unusual name?
What is your favorite book of the bible?
What would be your superhero name?
What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
What’s your favorite song to sing when you’re alone?
If you were to play an instrument (not counting ones you already play) what would it be?
What new US State would you like to go to and what would you like to see?
What new country would you like to go to and what would you like to see?
What’s your favorite holiday and why?
If you could live in a fictional book world, which one would it be?
And these are the bloggers I’m giving it to:
You, if you want to. But if you don’t have a blog and the questions look fun anyway, feel free to answer them in the comments!
Have fun with it guys!