Thank goodness for WordPress notifications.
I didn’t even remember my own blog-birthday until I got a helpful little reminder.
Anyway, my little baby blog is three as of today.
So, let’s have a
last minute quick recap of some milestones over the past year and random gifs and it’ll hopefully work out.
- I started a serial story that sort of took over everything.
- I broke the 200 mark on followers.
- I pulled an epic April Fools prank on you guys.
- I did NaNoWriMo and my blog didn’t die while I was doing that.
- I got interviewed on both another blog and on a podcast.
- I sort of… moved across the country.
- And got a new baby brother
Didn’t see a lot of that coming.
Good year, nonetheless.
Let’s see… most popular posts for this year in blogging.
- Chocolate Babka (Smitten Kitchen) (I don’t blame you guys. Babka is awesome. This one has been my most popular post for a while now. Still going strong, I see.)
- In Case You Don’t Know What A Writefury Is (Because people want to know… it’s quite an interesting topic.)
- About (kind of self explanatory)
- Blank Mastermind (ah, you little bugger. I knew you’d make it in the top 5.)
- Blank Mastermind, Part 6: All The Good Villain Bits (why this part? Like… nothing happens in this part. It also needs the most work in my opinion. Maybe it’s just a fabulous title or something.)
Three years, though. Wow.
It’s like my blog is old or something.
Does that mean it’s supposed to be wise?
Hopefully not… three years and I still haven’t run out of random.
‘kay, so some resolutions for this year…
- Finish Blank Mastermind
- Do more recipes
- And more photos
- Maybe get my books published that I’ve been polishing and/or writing
Soooo last minute special thing… Let’s say you can ask a question in the comments and I’ll answer everyone’s (as long as it’s not like asking my social security number or something) in another post?
Okay, so we’ll do that.
To wrap up…
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR STICKING AROUND AND ACTUALLY ENJOYING MY STUFFS! You people are awesome. Here’s to another great year!
Not bad for a last minute thing, hopefully. 😛
See you guys around,