So again I’ve been tagged twice for the sunshine award.
And let me make this perfectly clear that I am doubling the sunshines only for myself and sending them out as single sunshines. Because that was a disaster last time.
It’s actually been awhile since a tag, so sit back… relax… get some popcorn and prepare for lots of random questions and answers/gifs.
- thank the person who tagged you
- answer their eleven questions
- tag eleven people
- give them eleven questions to answer
Eleven is a good number.
On to Lily’s questions.
- Deepest, darkest secret?
- Would you rather be the size of a LEGO minifigure or 15 feet tall?
Okay, but being lego size was like my younger-me’s dream. I could ride around in people’s pockets… I could build my own house and car (out of legos of course, but c’mon still.)
So I’m gonna go with lego size.
- Who is your favorite superhero?
-patriotic music plays in the background-
Captain America, yep.
With Ant-Man bringing up second place.
- Do you like celery?
You happened to hit on one of the vegetables a just can’t stand.
I’m not really a picky eater.
But celery and peas.
- Would you rather be a dwarf or an elf? (And I’m talking Lord of the Rings elves, not Santa’s elves)
I’m already a dwarf.
An elf would be an awesome change.
- If you were the last person on planet Earth, what would you do?
Probably freak out.
And then get myself all the dogs and fun things and make the best of it.
- If you had to choose one place to live alone for the rest of your life, where would it be?
Bowman Bay in Washington. I’d build a treehouse or something and hike around taking pictures all the time.
- If you could have any talent or skill (no matter how weird or random) what would it be?
Very fast learning.
If I had that skill, then I could learn all the other things I wanted to really fast. -finger gun-
- If you were elected as the next president of the United States (let’s put aside the fact that you have to be at least 35 to be elected) would you accept the position?
- Would you prefer everything in the world to be varying shades of blue, or shades of yellow?
Don’t get me wrong, I like blue. But I think yellow has more of a tone range. Plus I hate blue light and love yellow light, so imma go with yellow here.
- You discover you have Superman’s powers (flying, super strength, laser-beam eyes, etc.), and that there is an evil corporation planning to set off a huge bomb in a really big, important city. Aside from the above-mentioned facts, everything else is exactly the same as your current life. What do you do?
Umm….fly to said evil corporation and kick butt? Hopefully?
Or just look like an angry small person and weird everyone out by throwing things at their boss.
I’d hopefully stop the bomb, though.
And now, the incredible Cassie-questions…
- Would you rather be a world dictator or a prisoner for life?
Both are horrible, so I’d either be a dictator and step down, or I’d be a prisoner and escape.
- If you could dress in pink or purple for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Ahhh, purple ranks slightly higher, so I’d go with that.
- What are three of your favorite smells?
Pine trees, leather things and the ocean.
- Do you believe that pigeons have feelings?
Depends what kind of feelings you mean. Like, I don’t think they languish away for pigeon-love. But I do think they feel anger when you won’t share your french fries. And probably greed.
So… yeah, I guess I do believe pigeons have feelings.
Learn something new every day.
- If the rest of your days had to be spent watching Sesame Street or Little House on the Prairie, which would you choose?
For the sake of the question, I’ll say Little House on the Prairie.
Sesame Street… I liked it as a kid. Nowadays it would melt my brain.
Though in reality, I’d probably just stop watching things and/or shoot the TV after about a week.
- If you could have one superpower, which would it be?
I’ve always thought flight was pretty awesome.
Either that, or like this level of super speed.
- What is the theme song for your personality?
Because one would be impossible and I just barely got it down to two
- How would you describe yourself in three sentences?
A curly-haired, optimistic, little-big sister in a clan of awesome crazy people.
A writer with too many characters in her head and no self control.
Someone who doesn’t know what they’re doing, but they’re doing it with a smile on their face.
- Why did you start blogging?
School. Learning computer coding stuff.
Though thankfully things got more interesting than that as time went on.
- Would you rather spend life as a dog or a cat?
That’s like barely even a question for me. Totally a dog.
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Optimism and flexibility. I don’t really get stressed out very easily and can still laugh at myself most of the time.
- What’s a humorous misconception you had when you were little?
- Favorite ice cream flavor?
- If you could have any character over for dinner, who would it be and how would dinner go?
- Book you’re reading right now?
- Favorite song right now?
- Song you’ve overplayed?
- Do you believe in Bigfoot?
- What is your opinion on the ocean?
- What little-kid thing do you like?
- Favorite breed of dog?
- And are you a sunshine? (Because I don’t know if you should be doing this tag if you’re not a sunshine…)
And I tag….
- Someone who’s wearing a cowboy hat (love your style, bro)
- Someone who’s eating while reading this
- Someone who knows how much wood a woodchuck would chuck
- Someone who likes brussel sprouts
- Someone who this is their first time reading my blog (welcome, person! have a tag.)
- Someone named Briarius (I’ve never actually met someone with that name so if you’re reading this and your name is Briarius, please comment, I’d love to meet you.)
- Someone who’s dyed their hair a weird color
- Someone who’s eaten a cupcake in the last 24 hours
- Someone who owns a song by Kansas
- Someone who loves Unsplash
- Someone who hates peanut butter
And, of course, anyone who wants to steal it.
So, that’s that.
Hope you guys enjoyed!
See ya next time,