You know when you get a little recipe that comes with the package? Usually those aren’t very good. But when you get a fancy pan for gourmet French cookies, that’s apparently the exception.
So yes, today we learn how to make something a little more Fancyyy.
Mainly because they came out looking really nice last time I made them and I took pictures.
And I mean… me? Post recipes for anything other than cookies?
(spoiler: I only post cake and cookie recipes. Ever.)
- 2/3 Cup flour
- 1⁄4 Teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 Cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 Eggs
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon orange extract
- 1⁄2 Teaspoon shredded orange peel
- 1 Cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350º. Spray pan with Pam or similar non-stick spray.
- Sift together flour and baking powder in small bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat eggs, orange extract, and orange peel on high speed for 5 minutes. Gradually beat in powdered sugar. Beat another 5 minutes or until thick.
- Gently fold in flour mixture, then melted butter. Mix until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture into the cups, filling about 3⁄4 full.
- Bake approximately 8 minutes, or until edges are light brown. Cool in the pan around 1-2 minutes. Loosen cookies with a knife then invert pan on a rack. When cool, sprinkle the tops with powdered sugar.
Hope you all enjoyed. ❤