I was tagged for this the other day… days, actually. I was tagged twice. So I’m a double sunshine and I need to do this on a bit bigger scale.
I’ll make the necessary changes and we’ll make this work.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Here are the modified rules:
- Thank the bloggers who nominated you for the award. (Thanks, Jazzy and Gabrielle!)
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog twice.
- Share 14 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate 10 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
There. We cool with that? ‘kay, good.
Here’s the double button:
And on to the facts.
- I’m 5’4″. Barely.
- I don’t like peanut butter. I’ll be flexible and eat it if I’m starving and there’s nothing else, but it’s really not my favorite.
- I have eyes that used to be blue and slowly shifted to being green. Though I had an encounter when I was younger with a great-great aunt who told me I had hazel eyes in a very disturbing way.
- My favorite holiday is either Succot or Hanukkah. (Dang, I can’t figure out which way to spell either of those.)
- Blackberries are and always have been a weed bent on destroying the world, but wikipedia disagrees with me.
- That being said, blackberries are my favorite berry.
- I actually don’t mind rain that much and have used an umbrella a total of two times. Anyone with an umbrella around here is automatically a tourist.
- I talk out of one side of my mouth when I’m nervous. I really don’t like seeing it on video, though. It makes me look like a gangster or something.
- My smile is sideways and gets even more so when I’m deliberately trying not to smile.
- I can do British, Scottish and Australian accents. I’m still polishing my Scottish, but the others I’ve got totally down.
- Sometime in a public place, I’m going to dress up strangely, come staggering in looking astonished and then grab some random stranger and ask them desperately what year it is. When they answer, I’m going to look happily flabbergasted and walk away muttering “It worked! I did it! I’ve traveled back in time!” and then allude to someone I have to save and run away. So, if that ever happens to any of you, be warned that it’s just me and everything’s really fine.
- Captain America is my favorite superhero, very closely followed by Ant Man.
- Irish Wolfhounds are my favorite dogs.
- I’d never had a cavity until the dentist put sealant on my teeth “so I wouldn’t get cavities”. I wasn’t very grateful.
Well. Hope you all enjoyed that.
On to nominations. Let’s see if I can hit the ten count here.
Aaaand… *sigh* okay. Five other bloggers who are reading this post and want to do it.
Have fun and please comment!