So, today I’m doing a book tour to spread the news about C.B. Cook’s awesome superhero book, Twinepathy! 😀 I’ll be doing an interview with one of the characters today, *drumroll* Maddie!
*squeaks because she’s an adorable little person*
Here’s the book tour info.
Albany York has a secret.
Albany and her twin sister, Brooklyn, have spent years successfully hiding their telepathic connection. But when a girl falls unconscious at their doorstep, the girls learn that they might not be the only people in the world with extraordinary powers and that a memory thief is on the loose. As the twins try to help the girl find her memories, they discover that the superhero world might be bigger—and more dangerous—than they ever imagined.
C.B. Cook is just a girl trying to find out where her King is guiding her, while writing the stories of the people she creates, the worlds she wants to live in, and the adventures she dreams about. Also known as a mysterious creature called an “author”. She’s a Christian and a home school graduate dedicated to changing others’ lives through the power of the written word.
Aaand, my interview with the adorable Maddie!
*opens door grandly*
1. Ice cream without cake, or cake without ice cream? Ice cream without cake! Ice cream is my favorite food, and strawberry’s my favorite ice cream flavor.
2. Agreed. Ice cream is way better. *whispers* I know you have superpowers already, but if you could have one more cool power, what would it be? I’m not sure… maybe telepathy like Keller and the twins, or reading things like Data. Being able to absorb information through touch like Data does would be really cool.
3. Those are all really cool. What’s your favorite color? Red! I like how bold of a color it is.
4. Favorite thing to get when Brooklyn takes you shopping? Dresses, probably. They’re comfortable for me, and it’s nice to see how much Brooklyn enjoys herself. She’d buy them for Albany, too, if Albany would let her.
5. More serious here. Who do you feel safest around? This would be hard… but Data. I know that she’ll do anything to keep me safe. Keller is a close second. Both of them are dangerous themselves, but they care about me a lot.
6. What’s the best weather? I like sunny spring days, when the weather’s still cool but the grass and flowers are coming out.
7. Favorite hairdo? I like it down, just past my shoulders, or in a simple ponytail.
8. Last question. Can I hug you? Um, yes?
YAY *overly enthusiastic hug time*
Thank you, Maddie.
There’s a life goal achieved.
Thanks for being on, Maddie!
And, here’s the schedule to check out everyone else’s awesome posts!
Depth of my Faith – Character and Author Interview
Beyond the Amethyst – Book Review
Musings of an Elf – Author Interview
The Road of a Writer – Book Review
Lights and Shadows – Author Interview
Breathing in the Pages – Book Review
WritingAnyone – Character Interview and Book Review
Claire M. Banschbach – Author Interview
Sherwood Storyteller – Author Interview
The Art of Writing for Him – Book Review
Elvish Pen’s Fantastical Writings – Author Interview and Book Review
Thoughts of a Word Collector – Author Interview
Thriving Hope – Book Review
Links to C.B.’s cool stuffs:
Twinepathy on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Twinepathy-IDIA-Book-C-B-Cook-ebook/dp/B01HYQEK1C/
Twinepathy on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26793603-twinepathy
Her blog: http://theworldofthewriter.wordpress.com
Hope you enjoyed and be sure to check out the rest of the tour!
Have you been reading Twinepathy? Who’s your favorite character?